<body>
la petite frog
Canon Lens EF 50 mm f/1.8 and Miko Thursday, October 24, 2013 @ 6:06 PM
This past weekend, I decided that the standard kit lens for the Canon Rebel Xs was no longer producing sharp images. I had already known that it was bad, but I stuck with it for 2 years. Since I shoot a lot of food photography and portraits, I decided to pick up the Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 lens. It's relatively cheap at around $100 and can produce sharp images.

Today my model was Miko! He's quite the model kitty. Below is a JPEG image straight from the camera with no cropping. Just sized down to fit the web screen.





0 comments

Post a Comment


Profile
Photobucket
I'm a 20 something year old student in love with cats, food, and fashion. My hobbies are food photography and taking pictures of the ones I love!
Etsy Shop SUBSCRIBE Squidoo Layout



older post